Profile - English
KAHLKE OCCUPATIONAL PSYCHOLOGIST is a Danish business psychologist firm owned and run by Edith Kahlke.
As an occupational psychologist I apply psychological knowledge, theory and above all solid experience from practice to the world of work.
Using an occupational psychologist means helping organizations and people achieve results that contribute to making strategy and vision work “in real life”.
Special work areas are:
- Recruiting, screening, selection and retention
- Leadership and transformation challenges
- Communication, conflict and stress
- Project leadership.
KAHLKE OCCUPATIONAL PSYCHOLOGIST works with clients such as:
- Private companies within production, IT, finances and food and medical industry
- Government and municipal authorities
- Employer associations, trade unions and NGOs
I am an associated psychological consultant delivering to The Recruitment Section at The Danish Ministry of Defence regarding assessment and selection of military personnel and candidates to civil positions.
Based in Denmark, internationally working
KAHLKE OCCUPATIONAL PSYCHOLOGIST works internationally as well as in Denmark. Assignments are carried out in English, German – and of course in Danish.
- Occupational Psychologist, M.Sc. (cand.paed.psych.)
- Authorized psychologist by the Danish Government’s Supervisory Board of Psychological Practice
- Specialist Degree in Work and Organizational Psychology
- Registered EuroPsy Pchychologist
- Has worked with Human Ressources for more than 30 years. As a personnel manager in a Danish industrial company, as a chief consultant in a middle size, international consultancy firm and since 1998 as founder and owner of KAHLKE OCCUPATIONAL PSYCHOLOGIST (in Danish: KAHLKE ERHVERVSPSYKOLOG). Edith Kahlke is the author of books and articles on recruitment, leadership and other organizational issues. Titles are published in Danish, Swedish and German.
- DP – The Danish Psychological Association www.dp.dk
- DI Rådgiverne – a branch federation representing consultancy firms within the Danish Federation of Employers.
- VPP – Knowledge Center of Professional Personnel Assessment. VPP is a non-profit, member-run organisation that represents everybody concerned with quality and fairness in assessment practices in occupational settings. See more here.
KAHLKE Occupational Psychologist
Att.: Edith Kahlke
Dronning Olgas Vej 17
Phone: +45 20 33 55 46
Mail: ekahlke at protonmail.com
For more information please google "Edith Kahlke"